• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
feel like itl be the story of Warner's career that he'l have amazing home seasons punctuated with subpar overseas performances

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf he's created his own luck by flashing so hard
Yeah I often think that when you swing that hard and edge it over the slips, it's not really "good luck", but just the standard result. More so it would be pretty bad luck to get a thin enough edge to get caught behind.

vcs

Yeah, I saw this coming when the SA tailenders seemed to be scoring runs very easily. Warner is a beast in these conditions.

Daemon

Yeah I often think that when you swing that hard and edge it over the slips, it's not really "good luck", but just the standard result. More so it would be pretty bad luck to get a thin enough edge to get caught behind.
It depends on the wicket as well maybe? You can't be doing this on a wicket with not much bounce I feel.