• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I remember something similar with Hayden/Langer in Hobart v NZ 2001

Langer brought up his 50 when Hayden was still on 1
Yeah I remember that too. It was very bizarre 0/59 or something with Langer 58 Hayden 1 - I had no idea it was vs. NZ though.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Davey in such good form. So good he can deliberately knock the ball over the slips/keeper with the edge of the bat. That takes some serious hand-eye coordination.

TheJediBrah

I saw that. it would be cool to see just for Tests too as Malinga's stats at first glance look up there with Starc's.
Malinga's are better in terms of %

I'm guessing part of that is him playing mostly T20Is, where wickets are generally easier to come by

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How is a bowler like Steyn falling for the WACA meme?

The South African exile should have lasted longer tbqh.

TheJediBrah

Funny game cricket. You wouldn't think that a bowler with 400+ Test wickets would need to be told "stop bowling short"

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
someone brought up in SL when Warner was looking kinda crap against spinners(just the t20 slogger he was tagged as when he debuted) that against pace he looks like one of the most confident, polished players around. its true