• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tamim is going to get himself out, and when he does I hope someone in the dressing room gives him a bollocking - just a bit of circumspection and there's a double ton there for him today

Starfighter

Ansari's action is beginning to make Shakib's look attractive.

Also, anyone reckon Moeen's tried to model himself on Swann? His action looks way different to a couple of years back.

fredfertang

I wonder if Kegga is watching - he'll understand how Ansari feels, although I still think Tamim might give it away

Tom Flint

International Regular
If anyone could explain to me why we are resting players for India when we still need a result from this test to win the series I would be ever so grateful