• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
fml I got asked to attend a training today and not only will I be away from my desk, I also won't have a lunch break till 30 minutes after start of play today.

I hope I don't miss the end.

cnerd123

likes this
fml I got asked to attend a training today and not only will I be away from my desk, I also won't have a lunch break till 30 minutes after start of play today.

I hope I don't miss the end.
I mean of all the days where I sit at my desk hoping I get pulled away with a legit excuse to not do any actual work, did it have to be today?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hope it's a tie. Imagine Bangladesh being involved in a piece of history like that. Would be wonderful.

Especially if ***** can't watch.

Spikey

i'm hoping for a dusty finish, bang win today but england to be declared the actual winner 4 weeks later

Daemon

I hope Shabbir is given out off a waist high full toss and the media bring out their rulers and protractors again

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
i'm hoping for a dusty finish, bang win today but england to be declared the actual winner 4 weeks later
Nah, Shabbir caught on the boundary off a waist-high full toss with 2 to win. Replays show that Stuart Broad's foot was on the rope.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If England loses I say that's all the proof we need of why cricket needs the two tier system asap.

Burgey

Man, there was this kid bowling decent wheels yesterday int eh young bloke's game and he was consistently overstepping by almost Md Amir levels. Took about 2.5 overs for the umpire to pick it up. FMD it's frustrating sitting there watching that **** go on.

Fair effort by Dharmasena to get from Bangladesh to Sydney then back again in one day though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Not sure which team I want winning today. Bangladesh winning would be awesome but Bangladesh losing would mean ***** would be in tears.