• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
Nah don't give him an escape.

He's eating the shoe.

Preferably for Breakfast, and then he can report back to us on how it affects his cricketing performance.

cnerd123

likes this
skip it ffs it's only your future
I was seriously considering skipping work so I could watch this at home and record a podcast right after with Howe (who doesn't have to work), and then had to ask myself if that's really who I've become now. Are those my priorities.

And I'm still seriously considering it.

Flem274*

123/5
I had the time honoured Hamilton bogan breakfast of a steak and cheese pie and a V this morning

I'm terrible at cricket mind and Hamilton produce cricketers for a domestic team that historically can't bat so I'm not sure how useful this data point is

Flem274*

123/5
I was seriously considering skipping work so I could watch this at home and record a podcast right after with Howe (who doesn't have to work), and then had to ask myself if that's really who I've become now. Are those my priorities.

sick days exist for a reason mate

Howe_zat

Audio File

i have to work ftr

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think I may now have everyone's personal itinerary when the match starts tomorrow.
Got a lecture early in the morning. Challenge will be finding an excuse to skip the weekly monday lunch with the gf.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So does Cook give the Spinners the new ball tomorrow?
Has to open up with Stokes and Broad. I'm still utterly baffled by Cook only using Stokes for 1/2 overs in the last session. The seamers have dried up the runs and as soon as there is a bit of movement they have Bangladesh on toast.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has to open up with Stokes and Broad. I'm still utterly baffled by Cook only using Stokes for 1/2 overs in the last session. The seamers have dried up the runs and as soon as there is a bit of movement they have Bangladesh on toast.
Obviously didn't bother to watch/listen then as Stokes was bowling straight after tea. Never mind, don't let the facts get in the way of another Scaly rant.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Obviously didn't bother to watch/listen then as Stokes was bowling straight after tea. Never mind, don't let the facts get in the way of another Scaly rant.
I meant 1/2 over spells. He had two threatening overs at the end, was hooping the odd ball and was taken off. I only caught up with play a bit after tea and Stokes only bowled 3 then anyway.

Broad was allowed to bowl through and eventually it told. Same as Stokes in the first innings really. He didn't blow them away in 3 overs, he took 4-10 in his last 10 overs split over two days.

If you're a Bangladesh tailender who do you want to face, the meat and drink diet of spinners of the quality you face most days in domestic cricket, or the fiery 90mph guy that knocked 9, 10, Jack over in the first innings?