• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies vs Pakistan in UAE 2016

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Misbah's scores when resuming batting on the following day

0 v NZ
0 v BD
0 v Eng
0 v Eng
4 v Eng
51 v Eng
6 v WI

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Time for Nawaz and Sarfraz to add some valuable runs. These two need to learn to bat with each other if Nawaz is number 7 from now

Bijed

International Regular
Misbah's scores when resuming batting on the following day

0 v NZ
0 v BD
0 v Eng
0 v Eng
4 v Eng
51 v Eng
6 v WI
:blink: I had the impression he had issues getting going the following day, but didn't think the figures would be that bad. Knowing us, he was dropped or something early on when he added 51 too.

Edit: Had a quick check and it doesn't look like he was. Also, I was not suggesting that First-Chance-Next-Day average should be a thing.

Last edited:

neville cardus

International Debutant
I don't think there's a cricketer I root for more than Shannon Gabriel. Imagine what he'd be capable of if he enjoyed some half-decent support, and if he weren't forced, home and away, to bang it in for hours upon hours on lifeless featherbeds.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think there's a cricketer I root for more than Shannon Gabriel. Imagine what he'd be capable of if he enjoyed some half-decent support, and if he weren't forced, home and away, to bang it in for hours upon hours on lifeless featherbeds.
Not much.

Bahseph

International Debutant
Really glad Gabriel got a decent bag of wickets. He has looked a different bowler since coming back from his last injury. A few wickets for Holder is nice to see as well.