• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies vs Pakistan in UAE 2016

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Man Rameez is so annoying. He is again going on and on about Misbah not being "regular" in international cricket due to playing just 1 format. He was saying this in England with a side of Cook, Ballance, Anderson, Broad and now he is doing it again.

Bahseph

International Debutant
jason holder in 2016. 7 matches, 2 wickets @ 182.
Ouch. How long can the Windies persist with him as a front line bowler? I know he was compared to Sammy previously in this thread but atleast Sammy had a period where he was decent with the ball before he fell off completely.

91Jmay

International Coach
Younis Khan best player of spin I've seen for a long time, maybe ever. Watching him at the Oval was an absolute privilege.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
What does YK have to do to reach Sanga level in terms of ATG discussions? Have a good tour down under?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Most predictable hundred ever.

What does YK have to do to reach Sanga level in terms of ATG discussions? Have a good tour down under?
He's already in the Dravid-Kallis class as far as I'm concerned. Difficult to break that next barrier though, he just needs to continue being awesome for a while longer. The only real hole in his resume is that for a guy who's played for this long, he's not played as many tests as other greats... for one reason or another

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Why isn't Amir playing? He has just come back after 5 years...he should be playing every Test unless injured.
He plays all 3 formats..so he does need to be rested. But I would have rested Wahab and Amir for the ODIs and played them in the tests. But regardless, they do need the rest because I doubt they would be missing any of the 5 test matches coming up in NZ/AUS unless injured

I am happy they played Babar as he was kinda missed in the first test..Yasir ended up bowling over 80 overs and Nawaz was kinda under utilised. I would have played one of Amir/Wahab along with Sohail.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I doubt he'll ever be in that discussion...regardless of how the Australian tour goes. I mean if he gets forgotten with the record that he has, what difference would a few hundred more runs make?