• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maddo bowling with a cap on

Could he be the most sun-smart cricketer this game has ever produced?
Funny thing is it isn't even that sunny in Sydney AFAIK.

I don't get why spinners don't bowl with caps/hats on. Like obviously it'll fall off if a quick wears one but it's not like spinners have a run-up.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
SeamUp i dont think that Handscomb excels in one format over another, maybe others disagree?

NSW facing an upward battle to make the top 3.

Oh btw Sandhu running between wickets was lolbad.

Last edited:

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Triple M today announced that it has signed a two year deal with Cricket Australia to broadcast selected Australian Test cricket matches over the next two summers.

As the inaugural FM broadcaster of Test Cricket in Australia, Triple M will bring its listeners the 2016-17 Commonwealth Bank Test Series against Pakistan and the Ashes Test Series played in Australia in the 2017-18 season.

Extending its proud heritage of sports broadcasting, this will be Triple M’s first foray into broadcasting Test Cricket. To ensure the best coverage, Triple M has appointed Brad McNamara as its Cricket Executive Producer.
Also doing a weekly cricket show on Thursdays in the drive slot with Damien Fleming, James Brayshaw, Gus Worland from mid-November.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Funny thing is it isn't even that sunny in Sydney AFAIK.

I don't get why spinners don't bowl with caps/hats on. Like obviously it'll fall off if a quick wears one but it's not like spinners have a run-up.
speaking as a legspinner who wears the floppy and has a very vertical action it's just not practical for some

before burgey says why don't i bowl pace i grew up on a healthy diet of warne, i have the height and athleticism for pace but warne

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I reiterate my 'SA have uncovered someone really special in Weatherald'. Typical leftie in that he smashes anything short and climbs into the spinners but once he figures out his tempo, I think he'll play Tests. Some brutality about him.

Shady Slim

International Coach
>warne
>very vertical action
well i didn't copy his action, my action's mostly self taught

but **** me the fat blonde sleaze wizard was the reason i took up the form of bowling, when i was little it was amazing to see this bleached rotund man do the things he did to the ball, pure magic