• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
For someone who is supposed to make starts and give it away all the time Latham's 5 tons in 22 tests seems pretty good?

Average being a bit meh is probably to do with a fairly low high score for a good opener. But eh he's 24

Athlai

Not Terrible
For someone who is supposed to make starts and give it away all the time Latham's 5 tons in 22 tests seems pretty good?

Average being a bit meh is probably to do with a fairly low high score for a good opener. But eh he's 24
TBF the two against Zimbabwe don't really count. That was one of the worst attacks seen in a decade.

Flem274*

123/5

he got his tons in a row which makes it look better than it does following him knock by knock. two in a row in the UAE and then two in a row in Zimbabwe

heh there we go. another high 40s score on the cards.

Howe_zat

Audio File

good time for him to get out

edit: or not. I was right after all. Happy days

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
This sucks. Got about 10 gigs on my datacap remaining and I am saving it to watch Luke Cage on the 30th. Can't stream the game.