• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Southee bowling a bit better and looks a chance against Bavuma. Could do with not straying onto the pads once every 10 balls or so though.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This has been a quality spell of bowling but these two have done well to not lose a wicket. If they can survive this, I can see runs later in the day.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bracewell has done well this spell. Got a few to nip back, hit the pads a few times and then that big one to Faf.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Over the past couple of weeks I've been watching Herath's lovely easy delivery and beautiful flight and curve. To go from that to watching Santner's awkward and innocuous bowling is rather jarring.

StephenZA

This is South African cricket. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop Faf and stick Ramela in.
No indication of anything like that in the national setup yet... lots of (political) talk but so far everybody pretty much picked on merit.

StephenZA

But can they drop Duminy for AB? Don't they have to play 6 coloured players?
Nobody quite knows what the pressures really are at national level. My opinion is that if they can they must play 6 with 2 black players... but if there is a good reason not to, then they will be allowed 5 players of colour. I think the targets will be looked at across T20, ODI and Test level in totality... which would make it much easier.