• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Nice. Was wondering where a wicket might come from as batting was looking very comfortable - good from Wagner.

No idea how to get Amla out though.

SeamUp

International Coach
If JP Duminy fails in the 2nd innings and I count anything under 50 as a failure (don't want a little 35 keeping him in there) then it's curtains for him in the white-clothing definitely.

Pyjama cricket is also very iffy for me. Especially that he can't bowl anymore after trying bowl like Harbhajan Singh.

Flem274*

123/5
du plessis is in the wars but he is a class player. i kinda want him to ton up but equally don't want him to do it against nz.

91Jmay

International Coach
I reckon Faf is really quite overrated. Would be a great time for him to prove me wrong.

Great knock from Hash. Some beautiful shots.

Flem274*

123/5
If JP Duminy fails in the 2nd innings and I count anything under 50 as a failure (don't want a little 35 keeping him in there) then it's curtains for him in the white-clothing definitely.

Pyjama cricket is also very iffy for me. Especially that he can't bowl anymore after trying bowl like Harbhajan Singh.
what medium pace/filth spin bowling allrounder would you like to bring in if duminy got the bin?

i know six batsmen are an option but with the current attack being so injury prone i'd prefer a fifth bowler, but is it feasible?

well played amla

91Jmay

International Coach
Hash's offside play has been orgasmic so far, good ploy from NZ to test leg stump line out with this field.