• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like how you returned to this by clicking on the like notification, so as to admire the post with likes surrounding it.

I do that sometimes. Been a rough few weeks without ***** though.

Hi Daemon

Last edited by a moderator:

Marius

International Debutant
Firdose Moonda has done a series preview on CI where she all but anoints NZ as firm favourites. Amazing how the last couple of test series have shaken their faith.

TBH its not too dissimilar to dusting off the NZ doom and gloom thread after a couple of losses to Australia, but we're talking a side with several very good players plus a couple of all-time greats. I also think the feeling that ABdV might be getting burnt out is adding to this.
Your first mistake was to read anything Moonda writes.

Marius

International Debutant
This is going to be an interesting series I think. As other posters have said South Africa still has a good side, and NZ traditionally does poorly when they tour here. That said, they have been improving as a Test side in recent years.

Not sure how the pitches will play so early in the season either.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Keen to get in on the avatar bet action with a saffer or Kiwi - I reckon Rossco will ton up and want to stake a one month bet on it.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
good we need to change that abomination of a profile pic. I'm up against you Hurricane, Ross won't score a ton

Flem274*

123/5
I don't get it. I'm not one claiming we're def going to win, but this is our best chance in the republic I can ever remember.
this is what the non-kiwiviktor members were saying before the australian tour

it's a new zealand cricket team. 123/5 is still in there.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Latham and Nichollas vs Rabada on some wicket of southafrica will be fun to watch.i bet Rabada win everytime.
Doesn't sound like much of a fun battle if one side wins every time tbh.

I suspect Latham will handle him much better than Guptill anyway.