• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Niall

International Coach
Man Younus is looking terrible. Can't say I remember him batting like this last time I saw him play; seems to be a recent development. I wonder if it's actually the eyes that are going, he's not seeing it clearly which is causing him to almost spasm at the ball.

Also, while Cook obviously should have caught that, I wonder if Bairstow could have taken it. Looked pretty close to him on replay.
Out of his comfort zone for the first time in absolute yonks and close to 40, people shouldn't be that shocked he looks so uncomfortable in England.

Pakistan are ****ed this series, Aslam, Imran even Azam if they call him up, won't save them, this test has highlighted the gulf between them.

91Jmay

International Coach
I reckon Root would have put up similar returns with the ball that Moeen has. Root averages 56 with the bat, Moeen averages 28.

Time to drop him.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ntini definitely underrated here imo. Seem to remember some people saying he was the worst with 300 wickets. Not even close.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ntini definitely underrated here imo. Seem to remember some people saying he was the worst with 300 wickets. Not even close.
Ntini's probably under-rated because he always had a team-mate more heralded than him. Pollock was the main man for much of his career and it was around 2007/08 that the perception of Steyn changed from 'he's on a bit of a fluke run, his average will correct itself' to 'actually this bloke's pretty ****ing good.'