• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Niall

International Coach
This surely has to be Younus Khan's last test match series? Every delivery at the crease appears to be a battle of survival.
Nope.

Misbah for example is the type of batsman who once he realises he can not compete at a high level will walk away like the gentleman that he is, no moaning, backstabbing whatsoever.

Khan?

A wonderful batsman no matter how bad he does this series, however an absolutely spoilt brat who numerous times has done some horrible waahs in public when dropped previously.

He won't want to walk away soon, and its going to need a very brave man to drop him.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What do you mean on the verge?! They're 4/**** all as it is. Another one would have just completed it.

flibbertyjibber

Credit to Shan Masood, only one to show some balls for Pakistan.

Two unbelievable days for England, another good one and the game could almost be in the bag.

Top_Cat

i dunno why but I'm actually surprised at how surprised I am at Pakistan's inability to judge the pace of the deck.