• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Makes me feel ashamed to be a Lancastrian to hear these cretins no balling Amir - pretty sure there's an offence being committed there as well - Greater Manchester's thin blue line failing in their duty imo
Honestly don't care. He made his bed and had to lie in it. It all seems pretty good natured.

91Jmay

International Coach
I know it sounds like my normal bull**** about Woakes but I seriously believe he is one of England's best players of spin.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly don't care. He made his bed and had to lie in it. It all seems pretty good natured.
I was just thinking about this and quite honestly if it was funny I'd join in for a bit. Like you said it's not really bad natured in that these guys are furious he's playing or whatever. They do seem to have carried on for really long though.

flibbertyjibber

Good session, Stokes can play himself in then tee off. 550 declaration half an hour before tea would be my way of going for it.

OverratedSanity

Looks like a top class innings from Root. Pakistan need Younis to step up big time imo, since he's the only guy in the lineup who I'd back to get a big daddy hundred.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah, he seemed to react slowly and then never had a chance. Odd because it is the type of slip catch off spinner that happens regularly in Pakistan/UAE.

Think Younis might have dropped 4 now. He dropped an absolute sitter off Vince yesterday.