• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Groundking

International Debutant
What's the point of bowling once so wide and not attacking the stumps when the other team has gone into survive the day mode and they've murdered you're bowling all day?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Great day for England, they will have at least a par score tomorrow and have a good chance to take it away from Pakistan with 450+.

smash84

The Tiger King
I think England have already taken it away from Pakistan.

I didn't watch the match live but it seems that the wicket does have something in it for the bowlers (especially with overcast conditions). I get the feeling pak bowlers got a little too excited. Jimmy Anderson will show Pakistan who's the boss here.

Groundking

International Debutant
I think England have already taken it away from Pakistan.

I didn't watch the match live but it seems that the wicket does have something in it for the bowlers (especially with overcast conditions). I get the feeling pak bowlers got a little too excited. Jimmy Anderson will show Pakistan who's the boss here.
Jimmy does that anyway regardless of the conditions....

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan will have to bowl really really well in the first session tomorrow to have any chance in this game. If England scores 450+ then I don't see Pakistan winning.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
The crowd are good and pissed now. I don't know if that helps England but it appears to
I think it does. One of (a few) reasons I always think we are so **** at Lords with their "special" atmosphere.

I did LOL at the Manchester crowd noballing Amir too........a bit different to the friendly reception he received at Lords.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saw a bit of the first session today and you could tell from the get go Cook was going to ton up. Thought early on Root looked the less assured but not overly surprised to see his score either. Gonna be a long few days for Pakistan I think.