• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol at Cook wahhing about the push up celebration.

At least he's doing something interesting instead of being boring as bat **** I guess. Spices things up

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He didn't even wahh about it. All he said was it's not great viewing for England. He even said you can't take offence but it's hard after you just lost.

As for 'warning' them that the celebrations may come back to haunt them, that's just made up I believe.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I didn't actually find that quote in the piece..just the headline. But Tim Bresnan did say the same thing that it would come back to bite them...not that Tim Bresnan matters anymore.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway, surely Masood gets dropped before Hafeez, who, lets not forget, scored a match winning 150 in his last test before this tour.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He didn't even wahh about it. All he said was it's not great viewing for England. He even said you can't take offence but it's hard after you just lost.

As for 'warning' them that the celebrations may come back to haunt them, that's just made up I believe.
Bresnan did referring to the sprinkler as evidence

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol at Cook wahhing about the push up celebration.

At least he's doing something interesting instead of being boring as bat **** I guess. Spices things up
maybe he's just warning them that doing push ups may lead to injury

also im pretty sure he did the sprinkler so you know

(tbf, his actual quotes are reasonable imo)

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lol England, can't handle a defeat against a better side. Just admit it - 3 of your 5 batsmen are far from test class.