• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

greg

International Debutant
The latter I think. Suspect they'll look to try someone else shortly when you have the batting depth provided by Woakes and Stokes.
England are getting to the stage where they can seriously consider playing 2 spinners and 4 seamers. Stokes at 5, Bairstow 6, Ali 7, Woakes 8, Broad 9, spinner 10, Anderson 11.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England are getting to the stage where they can seriously consider playing 2 spinners and 4 seamers. Stokes at 5, Bairstow 6, Ali 7, Woakes 8, Broad 9, spinner 10, Anderson 11.
If the other spinner was Rashid they would have a ridiculous lower order.

flibbertyjibber

Says a lot that a bloke on debut is trusted more than Finn. Finn will be dropped and that may be his last test for a long time.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
My goodness how unlucky has Finn been in this spell? Poor guy gotta feel for him. As FJ said, this will probably be his last test unless someone gets injured again

Daemon

Gotta feel for Finn there, but I really hate ****s who lose their temper like that on the field.

91Jmay

International Coach
****ing awful. Bairstow as a keeper will continue to be an issue. Not sure why the selectors are just happy to pretend it isn't. Game over now, they will get 50 to many at least.