• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well done young man.
The way he's bowling nowadays, that average should look far more respectable by the end of the summer.
I was going to say that his average at least looks like Broad's early figures now, but it turns out it's actually much better. After 10 Tests Broad averaged 45 with the ball.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Anyway, Hafeez' innings may have been unconvincing but it wasn't worthless, he's scored a few and protected Younis and Azhar from the new ball spells. Real battle begins now.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finn bowling like a drain again. Drinking in last chance saloon if Ball goes well here I think.
Finn will be out of the side for the next test if Stokes and Anderson are both fit. Obviously Ball will drop out but Finn has been comprehensively outbowled by Woakes this summer and the extra batting helps too.

91Jmay

International Coach
Going to keep Gambhiring him because it would be just like him to get Khan caught at midwicket to a half volley.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even session though seeing as there is nothing in it for the bowlers we will probably be happier given Pakistan have not really gone anywhere in that session and we got rid of both openers.

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Pakistan should be happy with that, 76-2 is better than 52-5 .
You never know with Pakistan.
On the other hand England will be fine with it as well, 2 wickets on a slow & low pitch with no movement is good result for them.

smash84

The Tiger King
Given pakistan s recent batting issues 76 for 2 is ok. I'd have preferred more but if yk and azhar can bat well i think we'll be ok. Key would be not to lose quick wickets after lunch

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Woakes has been quite impressive so far. Constantly testing the batsmen with the nippy short ones or the yorkers.

Not too impressed with Ball. Far too one dimensional so far.

Finn has strayed so many times outside leg stump, it's been rank. One can understand it as a strategy v a specific player but when you are wide allowing the batsman to leave constantly, it's not very good.

Broad's been okay I guess.

Azhar Ali doesn't seem very good out there, so can expect Pakistan to collapse by the end of the day to 200-220 all out.

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Given pakistan s recent batting issues 76 for 2 is ok. I'd have preferred more but if yk and azhar can bat well i think we'll be ok. Key would be not to lose quick wickets after lunch
You live in illinois? It must be hard to wake up & watch the match at 5 AM in the morning? It was hard enough for me to get up at 6 AM.