• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post here when Gayle does something dickish/creepy thread

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I wasn't talking from Gayle's perspective. I was talking from a spectator's PoV. Whether Gayle plays in the Big Bash doesn't matter to most of the cricket lovers because it's not anywhere near the most popular T20 league; but I'm sure it matters to his bank balance.
What's the point? Gayle playing in big bash doesn't matter to any one except viewers of big bash, same as him playing in ipl doesn't matter to any one except viewers of ipl. You argument is that there are more viewers of IPL. So what?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Also, you don't realise how popular the Big Bash had been in Australia. It does have a significant viewership there.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know what I want more, the thread to degenerate into ***ism or racism

is it too much to hope for both?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gayle is obviously doing something dickish/creepy as we speak, which is why as per the instructions in the thread title we have to keep posting

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The Warne dickish/creepy thread has just 180 posts. Half that number in four days on this thread. Are we saying Gayle is more of a ****? WTF.

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
what the **** is going on here?
Gayle showed again why he's the the Universe toss(er), some peeps rolled their eyes, then some peeps did not roll their eyes, then Burner contributed an excellent turn of phrase (befattling) that went criminally unacknowledged because peeps were too hesitant and undecided on appropriateness, then some kids had a brawl, then Daemon pulled a Zohaib by attempting to distance himself from the kiddie brawl, then weldone suggested that GIMH had lamb chops for lunch, then vic_orthodox mixed up his metaphors by calling Gayle a knob with layers, then Red Hill's eyes glazed over (probably) as he waxed eloquently on big black well built reasonably good looking dudes, then Kirkut clumsily avoided clarifying a controversial post by telling 91JMay to stop being Harvey Dent, then Jono walked in late as usual and was all "what the **** is going on here?"

Last edited: