• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - India v New Zealand (15th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abmk

State 12th Man
cricinfo : 10.45 pm India remain winless in T20 internationals against New Zealand, having lost five in five.

really !? :-O

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Great win. Almost as good as beating Australia in the first match of the 1992 CWC.

BCs were paying 10.50 at the innings break, I decided to hold on for 20, so my greed cost me bad there.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do we get knocked out if we lose to Pakistan next? That will be fun.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
One of the better T20 games I have watched even though India batted like ****. Play straight, ****s. NZ bowled well though and kudos to them on their team selection. Rahane should have been there in the first XI for this pitch.

thundaboult

International Debutant
It's moments like these I get motivated to better my game and appreciate this sport so much. Makes me reflect on the very first cricket match I ever watched (Shane bond 6-23 vs AUS WC 2003) and just smile through all passages of play since then, good or bad.

By the way, I'll be meeting up with a distant buddy of mines soon and he just got his Indian jersey....we're supposed to be taking a photo together in our respective NZ and IND outfit...easy to say that I'll be grinning ear to ear and sledge the **** outta him. Welcome back son. Meet your T20 tormentor.

India were definitely bleeding blue today....black and blue lawlz

thundaboult

International Debutant
The New Zealand jerseys today were super cool. Tempted to buy one.
They look even better after tonight! Although I got the world cup 2015 shirt to be honest. Too many good memories associated with that shirt, had to buy it while it was still out on limited release! But my eyes are now on the T20 outfit! #BleedBlackandBeige

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Dear MS don't ever complain about Pitches in Bangladesh ever again
Wot? You realize that this actually lends some credence to his complaint that the pitches in Bangladesh weren't good preparation for the World T20? They're completely different.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
NZ are ****ting the bed colossally here. And with this terrible team selection too. If they're going to be this awful, they should lay down and die and die against Bangladesh as well. At least help a more deserving team into the semi-finals.
Well, this makes me look extremely foolish now :laugh:. Well done New Zealand for exposing India completely here and in particular making their usual pitch doctoring tactic backfire spectacularly.