• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - India v New Zealand (15th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Silky voice? Allan Wilkins. Left arm trundler at county level. Has made a career speaking eloquently but without any content over the years for star sports.
Have never figured out what qualifies him as an expert on tennis. He seems to love the sport, which is fair enough, but offers **** all insight. We get the deadly duo of Wilkins and Amritraj here in India to do the Grand Slams.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
New Zealand aren't getting any where near a semi final now. Near impossible. Pretty sure Bangladesh would be favourites v NZ as well actually.
Seriously it's just one game. I don't know why people make such drastic conclusions in a volatile format like T20.

vcs

As much as we talk about Williamson's cool temperament....he really doesn't live up to it much. WC 2015 Semis, final. First pink ball test, today....
You'd have drawn home Test series against Sri Lanka two years in a row had it not been for him. And let's not forget that six in the World Cup

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I understand New Zealand wanting to honour and emulate Baz here but there's a fine line between Baz of WC semi final and Baz of WC final. The latter did not earn his right to be aggressive and neither did NZ today.

vcs

Would 130 be somewhat competitive? For some reason, I can see India coming out and getting the target inside 15 overs.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bangladesh is in familiar conditions and playing well. (@ fuller re ban v nz)

Last edited:

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Bangladesh is in familiar conditions and playing well.
Wouldn't surprise me if they made the semis TBH.

This group is probably a bridge too far for NZ. The opponents they are more likely to overcome are all in the other pool.