• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's a definite issue with this Australian team, if there is enough swing or if the pitch is difficult enough to knock over the very strong top 5, the bottom 6 is pretty weak overall these days. I really like both Nevill and Marsh but they're both only passable #7s at this stage.

The lack of an engineroom would definitely make me uneasy as both a Kiwi and Wellington fan.

Thats where the runs are supposed to come from guys.

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
To me it's pretty funny though; at least Australia know how it feels to see their batsman get out in the most stupidly telegraphed fashion ever against bowling that wouldn't threaten them if they could put a shot away for the spell.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Better than Wagner with the new ball, better than Henry with the old, it's Doug Bracewell, master of none :/
TBF to Bracewell he has probably struggled even more than Southee/Boult in the #SummerWithNoSwing.

If there was ever a spud who relied on the ball to hoop around to look threatening, it was Doug Bracewell.

Also he can bat and has big biceps.

Meridio

International Regular
Great stuff Wagner. Categorically should not have been dropped. Gives us at least a sniff of winning this game.

Now, over to you, batsmen.