• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hey if they can wrap this up for 50 runs the little kiwis could yet still be in this battle

Meridio

International Regular
It's feasting on some dumb batting but at least there's consistency to Wagner's bowling. Pick a plan and stick to it.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wagner knows the drill. Bowl dirty half-trackers and get the batsmen to whack it straight to fielders. Worked for years.

Spark

Global Moderator
It's feasting on some dumb batting but at least there's consistency to Wagner's bowling. Pick a plan and stick to it.
Yeah indeed. At least you can tell how he's trying to get the batsman out, which you can't say for the others.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As much as I wish it was Henry taking the poles, I tip my hat to WAGner here. Cack-handedly keeping the Kiwis in this.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Great bowling Anderson, I was willing you not to drift on to the pads. I have seen Pattinson get out before wide of off stump.