• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
A terrible series; neither board will be keen to get these teams together again for a long time. New Zealand need to have a long, hard look at themselves if they wish to be competitive against the better teams.

Okay okay I've had enough smugness now.
Jonbrooks just logging in as we speak to acknowledge how critical McCullum's early assault was to the series win.

Ok, I' m done too.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These pitches where the best time to bat is against the new rock are becoming my favourite type of odi deck. Tests the skill of new batsmen to have to work the ball when they first come in, rather than stand and hit through the line confidently.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Looking forward to hearing Smith at the post-match presser. Good on him for speaking his mind on ground. Looked like he tried to have a word to McCullum about something in the handshakes too.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Awesome decision to give MOTM to Sodhi instead of just going with Guptill, Henry or Anderson who had better games on paper. He really turned the game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking forward to hearing Smith at the post-match presser. Good on him for speaking his mind on ground. Looked like he tried to have a word to McCullum about something in the handshakes too.
Missed the preso. What did he have to say?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Stoked for Brendon. Goes out as a national hero, the bad times outweighed by the good.

Until Mark Reason writes his next column, of course. Probably in reference to the Henry catch and cheating.