• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi, I am Tom from USA . I love Australia Cricket team and I am a big fan of Adam Gilchrist .
Good to hear from you, Tom. Tip: Don't judge this forum from the recent Chris Gayle thread, and beware of sledger.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hello, being reading the forum for about a year and a half, now have my own computer so I have signed up :)
Big cricket nerd, nerd in other ways as well.

Last edited:

Jord

U19 Vice-Captain
Jordan from NZ and favorite player used to be Chris Cairns, but probably now Phil "The Cat" Tufnell in lieu of the fact that the Cat got involved in the good kind of scandal, rather than the bad.

SkyBlue

U19 Debutant
Havent ventured into this thread,its the first time i noticed this so let me introduce myself,

Hi,i am from Bangalore,India.Growing up,like all Indians,i was following cricket like a madman,almost every series,but once i started following the Football WC in 2002 and subsequently the UEFA Champions league,i quickly diverted to football and for yrs now,its been my no.1 sport above cricket.
So basically i'm not that much of an regular follower these days.I just check up on the results but i make sure i watch India's test series,particularly away from home at England,Australia,SA and ofcourse all ICC events.

As far as likes and dislikes go,i dont like the Australian team obviously(and Pakistan to a certain degree,not by much) and once BCCI got a stranglehold over the game,i started rooting against India in some games as well.It just put me off when they were bullying other cricket boards to remove the DRS.Its probably the best thing to happen in the game really and if Indian players werent actually contracted by BCCI,they would've come out in overwhelming support of the system too.
I like all other teams basically and want them to do well.I hope to see SA lift a WC in my lifetime.

Fenil

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't remember posting it here so here it is.

Fenil here from India but not necessarily an Indian team fan. What I like is cricket and have no favorite team at all. I loved playing cricket from an early age like any other boy in India and came so close to making it to FC selections when I was 15 but my father denied permission and stressed I need to study instead. Anyway, that was 13 years ago and now I like to post views about the game through articles. I have my blog for the same and have written for sites like Planetcricket and Cricket World.

Gidsp

Cricket Spectator
hi,
im 13 and a pace bowler and i was wondering what is the average speed of a pace bowler aged 13????
and does anyone have any suggestions for a speed recorder?
my friend is 12 and he thinks he bowls around 100km and hes faster than me so i think i bowl around the 85 mark...

spit

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Try the car, while I still have it. Currently sitting on the computer in my local library with Betfair loaded up hoping to chase losses on women's cricket.