• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand - T20/ODI series - Jan 2016

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Sounds lik Pak really let NZ of the hook here. Will stillbe a challenging total regardless of what happens in the last 3 overs.

smash84

The Tiger King
when I last checked Pak were 2 down for 20 odd. Now its 290 :blink:

And the only time they bat quick enough they don't even manage to take advantage of their 50 overs. Awful

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sounds lik Pak really let NZ of the hook here. Will stillbe a challenging total regardless of what happens in the last 3 overs.
Only in the sense that they have a decent attack and we don't have a middle order. Absolute road as per usual. I'd back India or Au to chase 350 here

I'd back us to chase whatever as long as someone in the top 3 is there at the 30 over Mark.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NZ really lucky here. The fielding was pretty woeful with the exception of Guptill as always. Our part time bowlers were found wanting and Boult wasn't that hot.

Really 290 is a poor score considering where Pakistan were at one stage looking at 350 easy.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Pak lower order very poor with the bat. Hopeless from 9 down.

Amir, Wahab and Irfan could well defend 290 though.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some comeback from NZ, steering down the barrel of 350+ at one stage. Milne's getting better and better.

NZTailender

I was saying to my cousin that it looked fast and then the speed came up and I was very confused
Yorkers can at times deceive the gun. Also proof why we should take the readings with a grain of salt for the most part.

NZTailender

lol the replay of this ODI match from the UAE. Totally forgot Amir scored like 70 to nearly steal the match fmd