• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

91Jmay

International Coach
Since i've been watching we've bowled 3 boundary balls in two overs. Guessing it has been this bad all day?

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
There is a distinct possibility that SC Cook could score more runs in this innings than AN Cook will score in the entire series. Stephen currently has 9 more runs than Alastair in the series so far.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah he didn't deserve that at all. All of a sudden we've had a reasonable day despite by all accounts bowling like total ****wits for most of it.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah this pitch will take turn. We need one before new ball at 2 after to get back level in the game.
Yup. If we actually bowl well with the new ball we could still dismiss them for about 350.

EDIT
Especially if Moeen send down a few more like that at Duminy first. I'm not sure I'd rush to take the new ball tonight.
But I don't think batting 4th on this will be easy.

Last edited:

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
AN Cook trails by 13 runs in the first innings. Has to set SC Cook a tricky target in the second innings. A ton required to win the Battle of the Cooks.