• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand - T20/ODI series - Jan 2016

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pakistan at $2.74 is interesting to say the least after the last game. I guess they don't think NZ will do what they did last time

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome last over this. Once again Pakistan's innings is so 'stop-start' overall, more so than other sides.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pak look good for the World Cup. Will do even better on Indian tracks - should be competitive.

Zinzan

Didnt work last time..
This is true, but surely we're not losing 4 for 1 run (or whatever it was in the middle last time).

Incidentally, how many more chances is Ronchi going to get to fail? It's starting to get stupid.

Zinzan

Pak look good for the World Cup. Will do even better on Indian tracks - should be competitive.
Yep, they'll be there or thereabouts. Still like England though, even with it being in subcontinent conditions.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Sub par total from pakistan - showed waaay too much respect to Elliott. Great bowling from Anderson and McLeakinruns though. Excecuted their plans beautifully.

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Anyway that's it for Astle unfortunately. Even though he only got one over, his control didn't look particularly pleasing anyway. That may have been his final chance.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
The Jacket has approached Milne about a business opportunity.
On the one hand, I want Milne to play as much 4 day cricket as he can, if possible.

OTOH:
- t20 WC coming up in SC conditions (I don't care but NZC might)
- Pakistan has a lot of very knowledgeable fast-bowling coaches, even at the domestic level.
- If I was him I'd love the opportunity to go and play for a foreign team and get a different cultural experience. Quite different from touring as a team
- Professionally, it probably gets him more exposure which might get him an IPL contract.