• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pretty obvious to me that a bloke who publicly picks on a good bloke like Holder isn't any People's Champion. He should be stripped of that title immediately.

Give it to Amla for he has always been the one true People's Champion cricketer.

indiaholic

International Captain
But Smith was always something of a whiny ****. I thought he achieved the people's champ status due to being the people's waaah?

cnerd123

likes this
He's only the people's champ if you consider Spikey and ajdude as 'people'

Amla for the people's champ IMO. Or Misbah. Or Holder.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Misbah is a good shout. Or Sammy.

Basically anyone who is the polar opposite of Smith - i.e. not a dick

indiaholic

International Captain
Nah ***** has spent so much time on the topic that all he knows is that he has to defend the track, no matter how it plays.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nah ***** has spent so much time on the topic that all he knows is that he has to defend the track, no matter how it plays.
Yeah that's the bug. He made OTT arguments when performing his designed purpose of defending bowler-friendly tracks so now he has to keep applying the logic even to flat tracks. His programming still thinks he's in the same argument. I really should fix it but cbf.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He spends more time defending bowler-friendly tracks than flat ones. The flat track defence is actually a bug.
Yeah that's the bug. He made OTT arguments when performing his designed purpose of defending bowler-friendly tracks so now he has to keep applying the logic even to flat tracks. His programming still thinks he's in the same argument. I really should fix it but cbf.
took the joke too far and ruined it

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Worrisome that Cribb never fixed the 'libertarian' bug in himself, tbh. Shame that he's so defective, given how good his cricket sims can be.