• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Can we get some Chris Harris > Bevan in there as well? Surprised KiwiViktor didn't get that out the other day.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Can we get some Chris Harris > Bevan in there as well? Surprised KiwiViktor didn't get that out the other day.
I mean, Harris could bowl and field as well. So his overall CW points would be higher in fantasy cricket, and I know that's how I personally rate my top 20 cricketers.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Just seen the scorecard and wanted to say congratulations to NZ on a deserved series win. I haven't seen the match yet but being honest,we have only really competed in one game in the series so NZ deserve to win it. Henry seems to be the destroyer for you guys again with another wicket haul. I have read a few comments saying that we were cruising until Mathew's got himself out playing a silly shot, if so that is disappointing..anyway,well done to NZ and good luck in your next series.sorry our boys couldn't compete a but more but hopefully next time we see it will be a closer series.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
sorry our boys couldn't compete a but more but hopefully next time we see it will be a closer series.
This series could easily have been 2-2 if today had been a bit better for SL. You've had some good finds on this tour, Siriwardana especially looks like he could be a player for the future.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just rewatched highlights. Does Santner actually have Black Sabbath's War Pigs as his song? Fantastic.