• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Stace

First Class Debutant
Should still get to 250 if they play sensibly. It'll set up a nice even game, .

Santner is cool as ****, he reminds me of the pink panther.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Beginning to wonder if it isn't a form slump but just a case of finding any number of ways to get out.
Yeah I use the term 'form-slump' generously, it's a problem with the top 2 inches. Can we draw any other conclusion other than he's just mentally weak?

BeeGee

International Captain
Can we draw any other conclusion other than he's just mentally weak?
OK, let's work it out...

The square on the hypotenuse equals the cosine of the denominator (in radians, obviously). Carry the 5. And there's your answer. Yes.

Zinzan

Yeah, *** annoying dismissal, was really looking forward to seeing Santner in the death overs.

vandem

International 12th Man
That's an atrocious wicket.
+1

Bracewell went 8 yards down the wicket. Should have been staying home and yelling NO. He had the clear view of the ball. For the first couple of seconds Santner wouldn't have known where and how far the ball had bounced off his body.

Stace

First Class Debutant
Lots of cheap wickets in this inning besides that silly run out, KW out to a full toss, Latham's sweep, Ronchi's awful shot, none of them were due to the pitch and they should have got at least 280.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
The only one that was down to the pitch was Rossco, because the pitch is turning and Vandersay got him in two minds after his first one that turned a bit.

Everyone else has been pretty poor.

Zinzan

Lots of cheap wickets in this inning besides that silly run out, KW out to a full toss, Latham's sweep, Ronchi's awful shot, none of them were due to the pitch and they should have got at least 280.
Yup, also the nature of SL's one-day batting is generally feast or famine. Like the last 2 games where they score next to nothing, or 280+.. Rarely a 230-270 type of score.

My feeling is even 280 may be 20 runs shy on this wicket.