• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Nicholls a bit 'stabby' with his defence to Dilshan, Can't think of a better way to describe it, just seems to get a bit cast in position and then stabs his hands at it.
Gets into a very similar position to how Ryder would have been, but then the stabbing where Jesse would just coax it where he wanted it to go.

Meridio

International Regular
Gets into a very similar position to how Ryder would have been, but then the stabbing where Jesse would just coax it where he wanted it to go.
Yeah it looks like he's trying to angle it into the offside to pick up a single, but doesn't quite have the wrists to do it.

Moss

Too much angled bat in that innings from Nicholls.

Gotta love how Chameera's been playing the role of a strike bowler all tour.

Moss

Smithy's gushing over KW was getting so nauseating the cricketing gods decided to intervene.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SL are a huge shot now. Need to just forget that they are a mediocre side and capitalise on this.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blame me fellas. Rip home from work early to hopefully watch KW control the innings, get a drink in my hand, turn the tv on and he gets out first ball I watch.

Really think this wicket will suit SL batsmen and we need 280 minimum. Can Ronchi play his first decent ODI innings in over a year?

Moss

Taking off the slip for Ronchi ? not what I would've done, but pretty sure he'll keep that packed offside interested anyway.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*** me, that's uncanny... I was just about to do a silly Ronchi dismissal sweep with the options being how he'd be caught at deep midwicket whether it would be a top-edge or hitting it well but straight to the man.

The guy has become so good at getting out in that region... How long do we carry him for now? This form slump is getting beyond a joke now.

Moss

Bah. Been prepared to cut Ronchi some slack because he's often come in towards the end of the innings, but that's just a waste.

Moss

*** me, that's uncanny... I was just about to do a silly Ronchi dismissal sweep with the options being how he'd be caught at deep midwicket whether it would be a top-edge or hitting it well but straight to the man.

The guy has become so good at getting out in that region... How long do we carry him for now? This form slump is getting beyond a joke now.
Beginning to wonder if it isn't a form slump but just a case of finding any number of ways to get out.