• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Had a go at McCullum amd Wagner for bodylining SRL.
Jesus christ he is such a muppet. Re Kane's century:

How sad that this young man's glorious batting should be overshadowed by a vicious Bodyline assault on Sri Lanka's callow batsmen and Brendon McCullum's subsequent retirement.
For once I'm sad that we can't comment on articles because I'd like to give him a spray. What a ****ing stupid ****.

Dead Meat

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
No Mile arghhh :mellow:

With Sodhi in, might be a bowler short if one of them gets some tap.. especially if Henry dosen't destroy again

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Jesus christ he is such a muppet. Re Kane's century:

For once I'm sad that we can't comment on articles because I'd like to give him a spray. What a ****ing stupid ****.
Glenn Turner was also cringing on Radio during the first test bouncer barrage against the SL tailenders. Called it distasteful and carried on about it for a while.

Stace

First Class Debutant
FFS! Please don't make me have to watch Aus-WI before I go to sleep, at least give me 3 hours of enjoyable cricket.