• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm soon going to have to face the fact that NZ may actually lose this. I've not really entertained the thought up to this point despite the fact that Sri Lanka have been on top for most of the game.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I am not practicing statistics. I am showing you that Taylor has been piss poor this year aside from the one innings.
Yeah, well I'm practicing statistics and I'm telling you that you can't credibly draw a conclusion that a batsman is 'piss poor' from a sample size of 15 innings over which he averaged 42.

Howsie

International Captain
Santner doing well here. I thought for sure he would've tried plonking one of these short balls onto the bank.

Niall

International Coach
Sri Lanka 2/1 on Betfair seems big, NZ probably the stronger side, but this is a really good position for SL. Its not as if Lanka are West Indies bad. It reminds me a little of the second test they won in England where the betting market were way to much with England even when it became obvious that England were in deep ****.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably harsh but that Latham dismissal was horrible in hindsight. Get through that short stuff and Sri Lanka would be running out of plans.

Jezroy

State Captain
Sri Lanka 2/1 on Betfair seems big, NZ probably the stronger side, but this is a really good position for SL. Its not as if Lanka are West Indies bad. It reminds me a little of the second test they won in England where the betting market were way to much with England even when it became obvious that England were in deep ****.
NZ TAB have SL at $2.75 still

Stace

First Class Debutant
Does anyone know how many more runs KW needs now to break the record for most runs in a calendar year? 3 innings left now.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
aggressive batting, short pitch bowling. boof lehmann would be salavating over this sri lankan performance