• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Guptill's got some real confidence against this attack on this pitch.
He really should try to hit against all attacks. Not because I think he'll succeed, but because he's more likely to succeed that way than rely on a flawed defensive technique.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Hamilton CBD from the air looks like Christchurch post quake demolitions.

Treeless car parks and empty blocks? Are trees only allowed in suburbia or parks in Hamilton?
Hamilton cbd is a dump. Which is a shame because the central suburbs are really quite nice.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Latham ruining NZs 9th opening partnership to have two century stands together. Ah well, always next time.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
These devilish Sri Lankans with their naughty plans.

Luckily I don't think there is a plan to the Boss. He just randomly gets himself out.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
How well does Guptill have to go until we decide that he's locked down the other opener spot? Since he's been in the side he's outplayed Latham (although Latham has far more credit in the bank obvs).

Last edited:

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Williamson didn't have his usual stillness at the crease; he was moving his bat up and down frantically. My guess is he came out feeling he had earned the right.