• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammed Amir cleared to return with immediate effect

Athlai

Not Terrible
Amirs a ****wit
Clapclap clapclap
Amirs a ****wit
Clapclap clapclap
Amirs a ****wit
Clapclap clapclap

Shri

Mr. Glass
and the Pakistani press for not defending the countries honour.
Lol what? Does he understand what the ****ing word even means? **** him. Still haven't changed my stance on his return. **** should never be allowed to play again. Azhar was asked to **** off and never come back as were Jadeja and Cronje 15 years ago. Really doesn't help them improve their 'bunch of cheats' image, does it?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol what? Does he understand what the ****ing word even means? **** him. Still haven't changed my stance on his return. **** should never be allowed to play again. Azhar was asked to **** off and never come back as were Jadeja and Cronje 15 years ago. Really doesn't help them improve their 'bunch of cheats' image, does it?
Amir served his time in jail for his crime. He cannot be punished for life. Every person in this world deserves a second chance unless it is a severe crime like murder/rape.

cnerd123

likes this
Azhar a bad example as he had his ban lifted in 2005 was felicitated in 2006 by BCCI for being a former Indian test captain. He's not a fairly successful politician.

Jadeja got his ban lifted too, and was playing Ranji until as recently as 2013, and in 2015 was even coaching Delhi. He was also acting in Bollywood movies just a couple of years after having received his ban.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Neither of them got near the national team system again. Don't care about the ****s bribing others for other ****. Fact is we felt enough shame from their actions to not let them associate with the national side again. And Jadeja played Ranji? Thats disgusting.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Amir served his time in jail for his crime. He cannot be punished for life. Every person in this world deserves a second chance unless it is a severe crime like murder/rape.
He can have his second chance away from cricket. **** him.

cnerd123

likes this
Neither of them got near the national team system again. Don't care about the ****s bribing others for other ****. Fact is we felt enough shame from their actions to not let them associate with the national side again. And Jadeja played Ranji? Thats disgusting.
Yea Jadeja played Ranji for quite a while. Azhar never played again I think, but he was recently on an Amitabh Bachan TV show, where he shook hands and presented a signed cricket kit to this kid who was a big cricket fan and was named Azhar too...so he is still being associated with the national side in India. Like I said, the BCCI revoked his ban, and then recognised and awarded him for his contributions as a former Indian cricketer.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I guess we aren't any better. I now hate both bunch of cheats. Doesn't change my opinion on Amir. Changes my opinion for the worse on our own guys. ****ers.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea. I got your point, just had to point out how India's treatment of Azhar and Jadeja is a really poor example lol.

Flem274*

123/5
A drunk full house at Seddon or Eden Park with lots of time fielding on the boundary would be more punishment than jail tbh.

Baz will deal with him, or the Kane/Ross partnership will.

Flem274*

123/5
Amirs a ****wit
Clapclap clapclap
Amirs a ****wit
Clapclap clapclap
Amirs a ****wit
Clapclap clapclap
Every single ball "NO BALL" a likely one too.

Hope we see some good signs about Amir and Cairns this summer, with bonus points for a "could have come from anywhere" reference.

SeamUp

International Coach
Hafeez and Azhar have refused to attend the training camp for New Zealand because of Amir.

I think they need to cut the guy some slack and realise he was just an impressionable youth at the time.

He can make Pakistan a little more competitive overseas and the fast bowling stocks really is crying out for some stars.

Niall

International Coach
It is crucial for the limited overs team he returns ASAP.

Azhar will back down I think, he won't want to lose the captaincy and he is in shaky ground after the mauling by England and with Malik about. Heck once he has to endure watching trundlers like Tanvir. Anwar and Junaid trundle in the next tour, he will be viewing Amir as the Messiah.:laugh:

Hafeez? Who knows? I think he will back down by the English tour as well.

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
I also think Hafeez must watch his step. What is he 35 ? Not exactly the future of Pakistan cricket is he ? And not the greatest player overseas either.