• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****ing aaron are you kidding me. It was obvious to the whole ****ing world that he was going to bowl his googly. god ****ing dammit.

cnerd123

likes this
Man Aaron and Yadav are hopeless with the bat. If they bowl garbage too then I see no point to their presence in the XI.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea **** what Kohli and Shastri want; Ashwin needs to grab the new ball off the umpires and bowl unchanged for the rest of the day.

Daemon

We didn't even bat that poorly, full credit to SA for bowling so well. Barely a loose ball, fresh bowlers coming at you all the time and they were all bowling in the right areas. Apart from Kohli, Dhawan and Mishra there's not much blame to be thrown about really.

Oh and the umpiring was top class as well imo.

Daemon

yadav's looking pretty sharp. no one should tell him though, it'll only encourage him to bang it halfway down the pitch.

SeamUp

International Coach
Big test for Stiaan in particular. Like to cut spinners off the stumps and also play on the up with his foot not to the ball. He won't change, it has what has got him there so lets see how it goes.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
We didn't even bat that poorly, full credit to SA for bowling so well. Barely a loose ball, fresh bowlers coming at you all the time and they were all bowling in the right areas. Apart from Kohli, Dhawan and Mishra there's not much blame to be thrown about really.

Oh and the umpiring was top class as well imo.
I saw the first 4 wickets and it didn't seem so much like excellent bowling or shoddy batting...just plain rusty batting..when you're a tad lazy on the first day of the first test match.

indiaholic

International Captain
Didn't seem lazy to me.. Rahane was beaten for length and Pujara misjudged the turn. Dhawan and Kohli did fall to bad shots.