• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the chicken ****s have to get back on so we can watch Turner and Sandhu bowl spin for 4 hours

Skyliner

International 12th Man
oh god what if Cairnsy called up the NZ team this morning and asked for a favour
Mark Waugh is an Aussie
He wore the baggy cap
When he saw the bookies cash
He said,"I'm having that!"
He split it up with Warney
They went and had some beers
And when the ACB found out
They covered it up for years.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Good on us. We're not indebted one single bit to a national body that has stuck us on a pitch of dead-**** pitches. Get on the bus or plane or whatever the best method of transportation from ****ing Rooty Hill is - wherever that is - and get the best preparation we're able to get. And that's clearly not batting on a deck that looks like cow **** and allows Aaron Finch to score nigh on 300.

What an absolute farce.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah they've been pretty decent at it tbf, usually playing at decent grounds with XIs featuring Test guys battling it out for a spot.

Admittedly that generally involves picking Spudderford and inflating bowler confidence, but whatever.
I could swear that NZ often puts together decent XIs, often featuring some of their first picked test players
The side that beat England in Queenstown in 2013 had Corey Anderson, Latham, Rutherford, some good bowlers (I want to say Butler and Gillespie, Wheeler maybe? can't remember)

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
again can we not make this nationalistic crap. It was a joke about Cairns matchfixing, which is actually topical in 2015.

No need to bring up pavlova ffs.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
again can we not make this nationalistic crap. It was a joke about Cairns matchfixing, which is actually topical in 2015.

No need to bring up pavlova ffs.
International sport is nationalistic crap. One group of humans who by an accident of birth inhabit one geographic location vs another group of humans who by an accident of birth inhabit another geographic location. "We are the best because we can beat you in such and such a game". "I pledge allegiance to this piece of cloth".

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
International sport is nationalistic crap. One group of humans who by an accident of birth inhabit one geographic location vs another group of humans who by an accident of birth inhabit another geographic location. "We are the best because we can beat you in such and such a game". "I pledge allegiance to this piece of cloth".
it doesn't have to be.

Midwinter

State Captain
"The word from the ground is that play has been suspended until further notice. We will update you with more details when we have them."

Has there been any official announcement about this game ?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** knows how Blacktown gets a game as square always looks dire and pitch plays accordingly

At a bare minimum, the match should be played at Bankstown but really ought to be at Allan Border Field if not a FC venue