• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Obviously it's not ideal, but it's far from the sudden, specific circumstance targeted at NZ that it was made out to be.

Any tour these days that gets more than a single 3 day warm-up game is in the minority.
I complain every tour about our warmups. It's what I do.

BTW. We did play warm ups last Aussie your. Ryder tonked Cutting around and out of Border fiend IIRC.

An Oz tour, assuming we haven't just come from from an October in the SC etc is one of the few times we can actually prepare well, disappointed with what they've organised.

I'm ok with the pink ball experiment, but to not get a pink warmup us madness, and makes a mockery of it.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
I complain every tour about our warmups. It's what I do.

BTW. We did play warm ups last Aussie your. Ryder tonked Cutting around and out of Border fiend IIRC.

An Oz tour, assuming we haven't just come from from an October in the SC etc is one of the few times we can actually prepare well, disappointed with what they've organised.

I'm ok with the pink ball experiment, but to not get a pink warmup us madness, and makes a mockery of it.
I'm honestly not sure what you're complaining about...

We got a 1 day game with a pink ball, followed immediately by a 2-dayer. We have a game starting tomorrow that was gonna be 4 days (reduced to 3 because they want to get to Brisbane earlier). Then we have a Test in Brisbane, a Test in Perth, a 2-day tour match (with a pink ball) in Perth, before the final game in Adelaide. We also had the guys in camp and playing FC cricket back here just before they left.

It's one of the more thorough build ups I can remember us ever having.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Yeah. Well my whingy qyestions have been answered. I had thought the test was going to start this week - but we do have a FC game. That was answered then Jefi Brah started lecturing in the short history of modern your warm ups.

And now I'm learning we have a pink ball game as well later. Awesome.

There's a World Cup on, I'm not following this too closely yet. But will be in here knee deep looking for distraction if we lose on Sunday.

Niall

International Coach
Test Match Special ‏@bbctms 7h7 hours ago
EXCITING NEWS. The Australia v New Zealand Test Series will be broadcast @5liveSport including the day/night test
:)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A pity indeed, can't rely on Craig alone to feed us long hops and filthy pies.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
McCullum now bowling. That's unlikely to help the penetration I'd hoped to see here at Rooty Hill.

Blain

U19 Captain
Nice to see our boys dominating this weak Aus batting line up.

What's this pitch like? State Highway 1?