• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Howe_zat

Audio File
How many **** reviews have Pakistan had in this series now? Every time it gets more confusing. Is it parody or what

Howe_zat

Audio File
Liking the short short full from Wahab here but it's no good if Cook keeps pulling it down to backward square for one. Need to get the short one higher and make him duck if he's going to give it the beans.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Need wickets and fast
I think your allright for a while yet. There is enough assistance for the spinners that once one of these gets out I can see the rest of the batting not contributing much. Even if these added another 125 I'd still think Pakistan would have a good chance at a lead.

Real engrossing season. Both teams know this partnership is basically the game

91Jmay

International Coach
Infuriating that Taylor can't get in side but Buttler/Bairstow can. Pick one of the latter and Taylor ffs.

smash84

The Tiger King
I think your allright for a while yet. There is enough assistance for the spinners that once one of these gets out I can see the rest of the batting not contributing much. Even if these added another 125 I'd still think Pakistan would have a good chance at a lead.

Real engrossing season. Both teams know this partnership is basically the game
True. If Pakistan can get both of them while the score is under 200 then the rest can be had for cheap I reckon.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Bell is average but we hardly have a load of players queuing up at the top of the order to replace him or Ali. We do kind of have Bairstow batting in the middle order who averages 26 after 18 tests. The batting is average.

Be interesting to see what the selectors do at the top of the order for the SA series. They'll of had a good look at Hales in the nets this tour. Wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of him without playing a game. Wouldn't be surprised at this point if a Compton or Robson get recalled for SA. Maybe even a Rory Burns callup.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
And this is the kind of set up Misbah is so good at...an excellent captain for spinners...what a move to have a leg slip in there

Howe_zat

Audio File
Damn.

Chancy innings from Cook really, the runs had really dried up since tea as well, nicks through slip for four excepted

smash84

The Tiger King
I'd say that is an understatement to say the least, world class for me the pair of them.

Zulfi I think is finished, this is probably his last test series, Gohar next please.
you should have stated this earlier :p.

edit: Not that it makes them any less world class but we need all the jinxing we can get on our side