• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the Oval

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still a brave call to bowl first at The Oval.

And an interesting interview with Clarke, saying he 'can't wait' until it's all over and he's retired. Admirable honesty, but it that really what his team wanted to hear before this test?
Shows complete utter contempt of the Aussie batting to bowl first at this ground.

Flem274*

123/5
Fair enough IMO. Think the ankle issue Bumble was referring to may have slowed him a touch this series. Against NZ, I recall him consistently around the 89-90 mph region, with a couple over 93 mph.
i remember quick spells but not that kind of consistent pace. plenty of mid to low 80s short and wide once he got tired, which is something we noticed on CW comms iirc. He gets tired easily.

Biryani Pillow

U19 Vice-Captain
Just starting watching after reading the wicket was green.

Jeez really? Unless I'm blind, all I see is a few small tinges of green.

Could be a good toss to lose.

Shhhhhhh............ don't you know it's a raging green top provided by the cheating English groundsman to help the home bowlers.

Or maybe the Australian openers bothering to play somewhat like you'd expect from a Test batsman?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i remember quick spells but not that kind of consistent pace. plenty of mid to low 80s short and wide once he got tired, which is something we noticed on CW comms iirc. He gets tired easily.
Possibly. Either that or Wood knows when I'm not watching and drops his intensity.