• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
The last big landmark NZ performance I can recall fans weren't able to see was in 2003, the one that gave Flem274* his name. I might be wrong, but I think it's a pretty long streak for Sky to just arbitrarily let fall on price considerations tonight.

The last big landmark NZ performance I can recall fans weren't able to see was in 2003, the one that gave Flem274* his name. I might be wrong, but I think it's a pretty long streak for Sky to just arbitrarily let fall on price considerations tonight.
I do not mind Sky letting the price arbitrarily decide. But all it has to do is outbid TVNZ and Channel 3. How hard can that be for a pay TV broadcaster supplying a bronze medal podium sports product?

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
sounded like the saffers want too much cash for a series no one in nz really gives a **** about to me

channel 9 could extort sky nz this summer and they'd have to pay or they'd be murdered.

sounded like the saffers want too much cash for a series no one in nz really gives a **** about to me

channel 9 could extort sky nz this summer and they'd have to pay or they'd be murdered.
Its not channel 9, its CA surely. Channel 9 throw Tubs, Slats and Heals in for next to nothing, or we could send our own commentators over there. The Adelaide test will be worth every penny.

Niall

International Coach
You can buy day passes for sky sports in the UK.

6.99 for a day

10.99 for the week

and

31.99 for the month

if that helps.

Howsie

International Captain

Perhaps Sky should save their pennies then and not waste it on Indian, man on man, ball licking, wtf is this Kalbaddi.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Yeah that is almost what Sommet Sports told me last year. That CSA really believe SuperSport's coverage of a Dale Steyn spell deserves to be as coveted as the early 2000s Australian cricket, or something like that.

Dear Sky TV NZ Marketing Department,

While I pay your horrendous monthly broadcasting fee like a monthly ransom to save a loved one from an otherwise torture or cruel murder, thanks for broadcasting the advertisement of that tiddly winks professional athlete that lives a life of touring the world and participating in a sport that has no rights to otherwise be professional and living their dream of unlimited international travel while enjoying domestic and international sporting obscurity and personal anonymity competing in a sport that is not even recognised at the Olympics and living the professional athlete dream solely on but for and paid for by no means other than my subscription dollar and monthly fee as you rob me of my international medal podium broadcasting of the sport of live cricket, in particular NZ v SA T20, while Jesse Ryder cannot even enjoy a refreshing beverage in public on a weeknight in NZ let alone footage of KW taming Dale Steyn be broadcast live.

I do appreciate that sponsorship of some sport I have never heard of, let alone care nothing about occurs over some live cricket featuring my national team play another national team, in the second most popular and the official summer game of NZ sport.

I feel good knowing that I give a monthly ransom not to see my national cricket team beat the best in Africa, but that my tiddly winks participant can not want and go without anything and finish a highly successfully 43rd in the tiddly winks championship and remain a professional athlete and enjoy the finer things that tiddly winks can provide like unlimited international travel and live in a three story ocean front house in the Coromandel. Brilliant. Makes me feel fantastic as I wait 45 minutes to speak to someone in your call centre during working hours.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year

Right, I'm awake, and I'll try to put anything that's a must-see (unlikely in a T20, but it could happen) into little video clips in the thread.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Cribbage has made this possible for me btw.

The only downside is that the 2015/16 NZ domestic thread may see a lot less Flem274* comments, because Cribb will have been given his SkyGo access. It's up to Heef to provide for Phlegm now.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Faf was carrying this hand injury in the bd series. Not sure if that's the one or he picked up a new injury. Played with plastered hand and all.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
A bit of a domestic battler, Worker. Only averages 24 in our red ball cricket. Not a very solid defence, but has a very strong pull shot and decent ballstriking ability.