• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Zimbabwe and South Africa 2015

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If only Netflix or some pay internet broadcaster could provide me with my sporting wants on a quality and user friendly format.
Tbf, Willow TV seems to offer most International cricket games (including this SA series) for $14.95 a month flat. Not bad considering I pay about $70 for Sky which I only have for Rugby, Cricket & Rugby League. I don't bother with their movies or any of their default channels these days as I have a Netflix account too. If I can find a similar site which offers Rugby for $15 a month, I'll dump sky.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I agree with your point, that Latham is unlikely to play, but if he does play, he would probably open, bat slowly and is a better chance of a top score than the more happy go lucky Munro and Ronchis.
If he plays he's not going to bat slowly. T20 is hit out or get out.

Tbf, Willow TV seems to offer most International cricket games (including this SA series) for $14.95 a month flat. Not bad considering I pay about $70 for Sky which I only have for Rugby, Cricket & Rugby League. I don't bother with their movies or any of their default channels these days as I have a Netflix account too. If I can find a similar site which offers Rugby for $15 a month, I'll dump sky.
Then you would just need to find a way of watching the Back Page Live, which is one of the the best contributions Australia has given to the world.

Zinzan

Best advice using Hola, only use it when you need it & ensure it's disabled when you're not. If you're overly worried, you can pay a few dollars a mth for a safer geo-bypass service.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Take a guy like Munro and then the critical elements to factor in are his age and the type of accomplishments he has. The point I would like to elucidate is... Hang on the train conductor is coming be right back

Zinzan

Who the **** is going to watch a t20 at 4am on Saturday morning.
Me. I'm out on the large tonight, so it's hardly a rare thing to rock back home around 3-4am and to then watch a T20 game if I can keep my eyes open.

With no disrespect intended to the women cricketers of England and Australia, I would love for Sky TV NZ to inform me why the Women's Ashes can be broadcast live, but not New Zealand against South Africa in the mens.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Package deal for all of the ECB's cricket in the last two seasons, I think. You'll find random Royal London 50-over county games on Sky these days as well.

Package deal for all of the ECB's cricket in the last two seasons, I think. You'll find random Royal London 50-over county games on Sky these days as well.
I welcome the day Sky TV faces real competition for flagship sport or more accurately high rating sport (Union, League and Cricket - presumably in descending order) in this country. Right now I feel like I'm Chandimal, and SKY TV is the 9,10,11 tail.

Last edited:

SillyPointDaz

Cricket Spectator
Not too sure, but we always seem to show South Africa, live. We have the women's match on too, but the option of the T20 is on the red button

How much is Sky UK per month?

If I could find a way of ditching Sky NZ I would happily go with Foxtel Australia.

Its about time Pay TV went global.

Howsie

International Captain
Sent Sky an email telling them not to bother with billing me this month cause I ain't paying it. ****ers

SillyPointDaz

Cricket Spectator
How much is Sky UK per month?

If I could find a way of ditching Sky NZ I would happily go with Foxtel Australia.

Its about time Pay TV went global.
I think it can be anything up to £75 depending on the package. I know that the sports is £25.50 extra

Last edited: