• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
You know it's in Birmingham, don't you mate? I know schedules are determined by work and other commitments, but it's a shame you have to go to that **** hole instead of to some of the other towns around the joint
I've been before and I have free accommodation with my aunt. I have 4 days in London to balance it out. :)

Tangles

If Rogers doesn't play it will be Darsh. Doesn't need a discussion since Boof loves him an SOS.

adub

International Captain
What would Watson even be in contention for (I imagine that's tongue in cheek)? Voges' spot?
If Rogers can't play and Voges can't find a run he'd come in, but if it's just one spot then Smarsh is the next in line.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Wow, Derbyshire only have 2 batsmen averaging over 30 and one is already out for 14....looks like a state 3rd XI...oh wait we don't have those :(

Tangles

Got an email this morning saying that they expect a full ground every day including the temp stand they put up. Should be a good atmosphere.

91Jmay

International Coach
Got an email this morning saying that they expect a full ground every day including the temp stand they put up. Should be a good atmosphere.
Day 3 and 4 were sold out last week, Day 1 and 2 only had a smattering of tickets left in the temporary stand on Wednesday. Will be a great atmosphere, one of the best grounds in England for atmosphere. What stand are you in?

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
surely the Watson experience has finished now...**** me, it just cant keep going can it

Last edited: