• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

ajdude

International Coach
Vic,

I'm not sure if it's the same guy, but the guy that typically does the CA voiceovers is so so so bad
speaking of voiceover guys, do you feel really unsettled whenever Sandy Roberts references Fox's voiceover guy by saying "as Lachie just said"? a voiceover guy's name being mentioned isn't safe; that's not what voiceover guys are built for.

ajdude

International Coach
hey riggins, based on my two deliveries of paying attention you should mention in your next blog that Anderson swings it into the left handers when he comes in close to the stumps and swings/angles it away from them when he comes wide.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
early days
I'm quite confident that England will inevitably strike and chew through the rest of their top order, personally. What do you think Australia will get to? I'm thinking in the 250-300 range, if I were a gambler I'd bet that England win this by at least a hundred runs.

Riggins

International Captain
hey riggins, based on my two deliveries of paying attention you should mention in your next blog that Anderson swings it into the left handers when he comes in close to the stumps and swings/angles it away from them when he comes wide.
when i can be bothered writing another blog post it wotn be another one about ****ing anderson.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
I'm quite confident that England will inevitably strike and chew through the rest of their top order, personally. What do you think Australia will get to? I'm thinking in the 250-300 range, if I were a gambler I'd bet that England win this by at least a hundred runs.
yeah same here.

it's what Son of Coco said, I'd only back Australia for a win if they get to 320-350-1.

btw you had a different avatar 10 minutes ago right, or was I just seeing things?