• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Why's that now?

It's not like I've posted nonsense like I always thought he had it in him or that I knew he'd come good.

He's making an important contribution and I want it to continue.
I suspect he didn't want you to jinx him. May be wrong, of course.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Elaborate.
Just spraying him for his body language and the fact he wasn't angry when Clarke took him off and how he's supposedly a valuable bowler but doesn't care whilst Starc is bowling on one leg.

Basically just doesn't like Twatto and is yelling stuff in frustration at Aussies getting belted.

Its entertaining.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just spraying him for his body language and the fact he wasn't angry when Clarke took him off and how he's supposedly a valuable bowler but doesn't care whilst Starc is bowling on one leg.

Basically just doesn't like Twatto and is yelling stuff in frustration at Aussies getting belted.

Its entertaining.
It was the best of Ian Healy. I give his latest stint a 3 / 5

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Shane Watson, Shane Watson,

Shane Watson and his massive front pad,

Early in the morning,

When the England boys are bowling,

Watto's out LBW again.

(to the tune of Postman Pat)

Shamefully stolen from elsewhere, but

Howe_zat

Audio File
Mitchell Johnson standing with hands on hips because he's waiting for the ball to come back from the boundary might just be my favourite thing

smash84

The Tiger King
Furball 320
Goughy 329
Gnske 336
GIMH 340
Johnners 345
flibb 352
np10 364
morgieb 368
marc71178 372
smali 375
91jmay 378
Swingpanzee 382
Howe 390
kingkallis 392
harsh 408
Uppercut 420
OS 430
grecian 433
Vimes 444
Daemon 465
Stace 466
Faaip 477
Gob 555
Burgey 765
Woke up late today and wow, furball the closest and even he missed the mark by a fair bit.

Well done England

U19 12th Man
As a passionate crows supporter, the death of Phil Walsh has absolutely shot me to pieces and killed any buzz there might have been for the Ashes. I'd trade every ashes victory in the country's history to have Phil back. This week has been utter hell.

I was so hoping we would get sporting pitches for this series, to have something fun, positive and engaging to watch. Something approaching a distraction from the most horrifyingly bleak time that this has been. Instead, we've been greeted with another doctored, slow, turgid piece of gutter slop. Uninspiring conditions. Uninspiring dismissals. Garbage. Negative, needlessly attritional garbage. I watched two sessions on day 1 and maybe one and a half today. I have never been so *bored* of the brand being displayed.

I don't care who's winning. Give us something worth turning on the television for. PLEASE stop doctoring wickets. You are making this **** less fun.

Last edited: