• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Moeen having his best test of 2015 when his place was under threat from Adil Rashid. Good to see he has the balls to up his game and doesn't crumble under pressure.

BeeGee

International Captain
Why wouldn't they be looking a that? It's as flat as a pancake and England has two bowlers.

You'd think they were facing Larwood and Tyson the way blokes on here are talking.

Anderson is a medium pacer these days who made the batsmen pay three balls pre lunch. His frost spell was Starc's opening salvo, only 20 mph slower and right handed. Cod ordinary. Broad is hotter and colder than a reheated microwave toastie. Wood is unproven but I mean look at that action. Be a miracle if he hits the deck. Stokes is shoddy cannon fodder and Ali is pus.

Let's get realistic here, people. Australia will be aiming at 600 plus here, and if they lose more thann two wickets getting there they will be annoyed at themselves.
"Let's get realistic here" in amongst that drivel?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Cook is letting Watson back into form by making Moeen bowl to him. Watto has a good attacking technique against off-spinners.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
voges really crucial now, can't rely on watson to hang around much longer though I hope he proves me wrong

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
The last boundary should give Watson some confidence...it was off the pad against Wood

This maybe an interesting battle...Wood made a lot of pre-series noise about Watto

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ponting: "Watson will be the first to admit he's underachieved at Test level so far."

So far? He's 34 and been playing Test cricket for 10 years.