• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He'd have to average about 45 based on my rough Maths. Nothing in his recent form (ie since last Ashes) suggests he'll perform that badly, and that's before we factor in there being a Test at Trent Bridge. Can't see it.
Such poor math. Only averaging 45 means nothing. What if he only picks up 2 wickets all series but turns into bapu nadkarni and concedes only 90 runs. His average for the series will be 45 but his overall average won't take much of a hit. However if he conceded 900 runs and averages 45 his career average will get destroyed.

ajdude

International Coach
I'm not even watching atm but I'm pissing myself laughing remembering them running the ice spray out after Shane Bond hit Younus Khan in the balls

or Bond might've been commentating. who cares it was the best

Last edited: