• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Riggins

International Captain
Great decision that, be interested to hear whether he gave it not out because of the edge though.

Riggins

International Captain
There isn't umpire's call on pitching is there? Either in line or not, I can remember a few that have been deemed pitching outside by about 5mm.
Yeah I think you're right. If there was though, it probably would have been.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
I heard the nick on the TV broadcast but it seems like it would have been harder to hear on the field level.

Scratching my head just a little that it wasn't given to be honest. At least the right decision was made in the end of it, I guess?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm getting this busy kind of interference on my TV. It sounds a bit like a crowd. Sometimes there's cheering, sometimes something that sounds like clapping, occasionally a song. Would this be the English crowd in action? As I haven't heard them since mid-2013 I thought I may have been getting a bit of interference from The Voice on the other channel.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will be a momentous effort if we survive Broad unscathed. Teaching us how to bowl on this wicket.

That helps though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Broad entering into Anderson's spirit of cricket campaign.

England just under par IMO.